Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cathie's Newest Creations


Journal Covers

Each journal cover contains a 200 leaf Spirax A5 notebook.





The white journals are made with waffle weave fabric.
This last photo shows the journal covers that close with beautiful ribbons.
The ones with buttons are currently under construction.
Will post photos of them in the next day or so....

A5 Journal Covers are $25 each.
A6 Journal Covers are $20 each.
(These prices includes the lined, hardcover journal)


Hairclips
(for little girls and big girls who are always little girls at heart)

Yo Yo's and Button Clips

I have packaged and I am selling these individually,
but many have a buddy, so you can buy a pair.
The price is $3 each or 2 for $5
(two can be a pair or 2 different clips) 



and Buttons Clips ....
all of these are one off creations. 
I am selling them individually
as it is difficult to match up buttons to make pairs.

(Button Hair Clips are $3 each or 2 for $5)



Children's Art Folios

These deligthful art folios are A5 size and in gorgeous prints for children.
Comes complete with 12 coloured pencils or crayons and an A5 notepad.


great for taking on outings and encouraging the budding creative talent of your little artist.



(Children's Art Folios $20 each including pencils and notepad)



(I haven't found the right buttons yet, but these art folios will have a nice big button - great practice for children as they learn to button there own clothing)
 

 So, what's next in the creation station. I'm thinking I might make some bags and purses this week. A little something for the both the big girls and little girls. As I am currently living with my 3 and 4 year old neices, they are constantly inspiring me to dream up new ideas and creations. They are bag lovers, just as their Auntie is, so I am feeling inspired.


I'm also thinking I might venture into some softies soon. I have been collecting Melly and Me patterns, and I bought their Kaleidoscope book at last years Quilt and Craft fair and I have only managed the time to make one thus far - Bella Boo.


Oh, I just remembered I have a pile of embroideries that I stitched while I was in plaster and unable to operate the sewing machine so I had best get back to them and make them up into wall hangings. And, I really need to finish my Mums Mother's Day gift.  It kinda got shelved when the plaster came off and I got back onto the sewing machine pedal. Oh, and then there is a birthday present for Emmeline who turned one in December, but that one was delayed by a trip to Vanuatu and then a broken ankle. I had better get it done before she turns two. Think it might be Bubbles the unicorn for her, or Phoebe the elephant - or both - maybe I can make one for one and one for two, ah ha, now there is a plan.


For now, I had best get some beauty sleep. There is certain to be some sewing time tomorrow! Yippee! That is, of course, if Kevin doesn't put me on the ride on mower for a few hours and there is the small matter of some physio in the pool ... which I admit, I have been avoiding.


Okay, night night for now....





No comments:

Post a Comment