Friday, October 29, 2010

Crazy times

I have been a little crazy of late, and have moved through 3 different housesits or places to crash, since my last post. Finally I am moving into my own pad again. I have found a great place to live and will even have a dedicated SEWING ROOM / CREATIVE STUDIO. I will have plenty of time and space there to make more frequent posts on my blog, and to really get this whole Cathie's Creations thing buzzing - my dream come true.

I have managed to do a little bit of sewing and creating lately, so here are a few pics:

A gorgeous wedding gift for two very special people....

a baby quilt - perhaps for a new niece

A birthday gift for my nephew


Fab new bright coloured coffee cup holders:







And simply stunning spotty head bands:


And a new range of notebook covers in A6 Size. Also in black cord fabric with bright strips, and tan colour for those who are not so into making a bright statement!




I have been busy getting ready to list my items on Madeit.com.au. Have almost finished the photography editing and writing up of the listings. Just one more long night at the computer and I think that it will be all up and going. I have created a storefront called "Cathie's Creations" and will post a link as soon as it is up and going. Watch this space.

Okay so now it is back to the business of moving and unpacking. I am so excited to find my treasured possessions that have been hinding deep within the shipping container for over 9 months.

Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment